|Tensile Strength MPa||18.0 |
|Density Mg/m3 ||1.12 Plus-Minus 0.03|
|Tear Strength (Crescent) kN/m ||Min.450|
|Abrasion Loss mm3||Max.90|
|Elongation at break %||Min.450 |
|Hardness Shore A ||65 Plus-Minus 5|
The Dusty environment is an acknowledged health hazard. Large-scale mining and mineral Processing setups generate the immense amount of dust and noise, especially in the screening areas. While dust accelerates corrosion, it also makes maintenance and repair work time consuming and difficult. To facilitate safe, healthy and noise-free work environment on the bulk material handling systems and in the crushing and screening areas, FORECH HILTON offers an ozone friendly, ultraviolet resistant, highly flexible and strong Dust Sealing Cloth, which can be customized to suit any fixture, such as top frame of a screen, conveyor feeders and chutes etc. The use of FORECH HILTON Dust Sealing Cloth on a dust sealing system ensures a better working environment, reduced wear and corrosion, enabling safe, fast and easy maintenance. Dust Sealing Cloth by FORECH HILTON is supplied in the standard width of 1500mm and a thickness of 2.0mm. with roll lengths of 20 meters. However, higher roll lengths can be supplied if requested.Screen Mats:
Main advantages of Rubber Screens as compared to Metal Screens:
- FORECH HILTON Screen Mat is a unpunched Screen Cloth made of a combination of high-quality impact and abrasion resistant rubber, with special heat treated, tire cord reinforcement, to enable tensioning and to maintain the same without the need for continuous adjustments.The FORECH HILTON Screen Mats are supplied in duly customized widths and lengths or in long rolls, which can be suitably customized as per the requirements on-site.These mats are available in standard thicknesses from 5 to 35mm and can be suitably punched as per the requirements of the customer.
Main advantages of Rubber Screens as compared to Polyurethane Screens:
- Much reduced noise level
- Non-corrosive in wet conditions
- Does not suffer from pitting or stress corrosion (especially in the presence of sea water)
- Does not suffer from fatigue, which is accelerated by vibration of the screen.
- Good abrasion resistance normally outlasting steel by up to 4:1
- Can be punched rapidly from stock to suit specific requirements.
- More cost effective.
- Rubber is less inclined to break soft or brittle particles into smaller sizes (especially suitable for coal)
- Rubber is a more lively screen which prevents blinding and pegging.
- Rubber has excellent tear resistance
- Rubber has excellent impact resistance
- Rubber has excellent puncture resistance
- Outperforms Urethanes where particles are greater than 3.0mm.
Ageing 7 days at 70ºC:
- Change in hardness Shore A: Max.+8
- Change in tensile strength %: Max.-25
- Change in elongation at break %: Max.-25