Sidewall Conveyor BeltsWe are a leading Manufacturer of sidewall conveyor belts from New Delhi, India.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Average Belt Life||0.5 to 3 year|
|Sidewall Type||Non Fabric re-inforced, Fabric re-inforced|
|Height (Swh)||60 to 400 mm|
|Base Width (bw)||50 to 100 mm|
|Temperature Range||40 to 70 Degree Celcius|
|Pitch (P)||40 to 80 mm|
|Weight Standard Quality||1.60 to 18.50 Kg/m|
Forech India Limited is a leading manufacturer of Fabric and Steel Cord re-enforced Rubber Conveyor Belts that offers a complete package of products including conveyor accessories, to operate a Conveyor System efficiently and economically. Our management team has over 40 years of experience in delivering quality conveyor products, both in the domestic as well as in the export market globally. With modern manufacturing units in Sonepat, Haryana, and cheyyar (near Kanchipuram), Tamil Nadu; Forech is also uniquely positioned to serve all regions in India with unparalleled proximity to markets. Our manufacturing unit in Cheyyar also produces Steel Cord established with technical know-how from Dunlop Belting Products, South Africa. When designing a conveyor system; ensuring efficiency of carrying bulk materials is critical. In addition, the nature of terrain and space constraints within a particular site can make regular conveyor systems impossible to run.Forest's unique Sidewall Belts allow end users to carry bulk materials at high inclines and angles up to 90 degrees. This allows a material to be carried where space requirements are critical as well as increase overall belt efficiency and throughput.Cold Vulcanised Belts For Operating Ranges Between 60-70ºC:
Hot Vulcanised Belts For Operating Ranges Between 80-125ºC:
- As High Angle belts usually operate in enclosed conditions and deliver hot material, usual temperature ratings applied to flat rubber conveyor belts cannot be applied. Increased temperature exposure over the life of the belt results in accelerated aging and a reduction in belt elasticity which adversely affects the belt life.
- The effective belt operating temperature, therefore, determines the operating life of the belt. For standard belt constructions, please refer to the chart on right for average belt life at different continuous belt operating temperatures.
- If the operating temperature is consistently above 70ºC, as in the case of heat resistant applications. Forech recommends, use of Hot Vulcanised High Angle Belts. This is because at high operating temperatures, the cold bonding adhesives used for both the cleats, sidewalls and the belt-splice start to break down. To ensure trouble-free service in such
- applications Forech offers sidewall belts with the cleats and the sidewall in heat resistant quality which are fixed on the base belt with hot vulcanization. The operating temperatures listed above for standard quality can be increased by 30ºC if a Heat Resistant belt is used.
Forech‘s High Angle Belts can be used in multiple industries to successfully meet space and efficiency constraints. These industries include:
- Coal and Wood-Chip Fired Power Stations
- Underground Mining (Coal and Ore)
- Ship Loading and Unloading, Ship to Ship Loading
- Sand Preparation in Foundry Plants
- Slope Conveying in open-pit mining
- Steep angle carrying in road construction machines